10 Totally Cute Spring Outfit Ideas
Feature Image: Ashley Pimentel
Spring has sprung! The flowers are in bloom, and it’s finally warm enough to wear a dress—or almost is, anyway. But to celebrate the change in seasons, we’re sharing 10 outfits that are perfect for all of your spring festivities.
1. Polka dot dress with casual sneakers and a sun hat
Perfect for: brunch or a coffee date
2. Ripped jeans and a patterned top
Perfect for: a day out and about
3. A sleek, pastel-colored jumpsuit
Perfect for: a fancy outing (Easter Sunday, perhaps?)
4. Basic tee and a bold skirt
Perfect for: a warm, casual day when you just need to be comfortable
5. Button-up shirt with jeans, strappy heels, and a trendy hat
Perfect for: your business casual job
6. White tank and polka dot skirt
Perfect for: a walk in your local garden
7. A super bright colored dress and chunky sandals
Perfect for: the day when spring just isn’t enough—is it summer yet?
8. Flowy top with a flowy skirt
Perfect for: a walk on the beach—if you’re lucky enough to live by one!
9. Button-down dress with a bold bag
Perfect for: a mid-afternoon meet-up with your girlfriends
10. Spring sweater with a complimentary headscarf
Perfect for: a day that still feels a little bit like winter
Which outfit is your favorite?